Tarek Riman , Speaker, Author, Digital Marketer
As Founder of Cap.TaiM, a full-service digital marketing agency, I have worked with 300+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s, and hold 30+ certifications in digital marketing, including AdWords, Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, Woorank, Facebook & Hootsuite.
I am passionate about growing businesses and organizations through the strategic use of digital marketing tools, technology and data. I have great respect for the power of digital and believe we are living in a truly exciting time where individuals and organizations at all levels can harness that power to do great things. My mission is to show the world what we’re capable of with a little understanding and a commitment to learning, trying, analyzing and trying again.
In pursuing this mission, I also founded Montrealtips.com, with proceeds going to the UN Refugee Agency, Montreal Children’s Hospital and other causes, and am also involved with NGOs & charities in Canada & worldwide.
I am the bestselling author of “The Camino Within”, “The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics”, “The SEO Way” and “A Beginners Guide to Paid Search Marketing”, and am a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global & Social Media Today.
As a speaker, workshop leader and university instructor, I teach and speak on topics such as Analytics for Businesses, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, WordPress, and Content Marketing.
With a passion to educate, I founded Riman Univerity, with the purpose of educating and bring value to students in the most practical way possible. The university introduces real-life cases and data to ensure our students are not only learning, but they are able to relate these learnings to their business, projects & work.
|Google AdWords Certifications||Google Analytics Certifications||Facebook Certifications||Other Certifications|
|– Google Advanced Search
– Advertising Fundamentals
– Mobile Advertising
– Video Advertising
– Shopping Advertising
– Display Advertising
– Accredited Bing Ads Professional
– Google Tag Manager
– DoubleClick Rich Media
|– Google Analytics Certified Individual
– Digital Analytics Fundamentals
– Platform Principles
– Ecommerce Analytics
– Mobile App Analytics
– Advanced Google Analytics
– Google Analytics for Beginners
– Google Mobile Site
– Google Digital Sales
|– Targeting: Core Audiences Certification
– FB & Instagram Certification
– Promote Your Business from Your FB Page Certification
– Ad Auction & Delivery Overview
– Extend Your Campaign’s Reach with Audience Network
|– Google Wildfire
– Woorank | Certified Marketing Partner
– Hootsuite Certified Professional
– HubSpot | Inbound Marketing Certified
– SEMrush SEO Certified
Skills & Abilities
|Social Media Marketing||9 Years|
|Content Marketing/Strategy||10 Years|
|Digital Marketing Strategy/Coaching||10 Years|
|Email Marketing||10 Years|
|Google Analytics, Omniture, Web
Trends, Crazy Egg, Web Analytics
|Holistic Web Strategy and Integration||10 years|
|Workshops/Training/Public Speaking||5 Years|
Volunteering and Giving Back
- UNHCR – Gave the proceeds of the first 200 copies of my book “The Camino Within”
- Volunteer at the Shriners Hospital VP Marketing (JSG – John Molson Sustainability Business Group)
- Web Marketer and Mobile App Specialist (JMSB MBA CASE COMPETITION)
- Graphic Designer & Sponsorship Manager (Unicef Concordia)
- VP Marketing & Communication at CISA (Concordia International Student Association)
- Graphics Design/Marketing/Webmaster at (Youths – NGO)
- Ambassador at Career Management Service in Concordia University CSU Staff Manager (Events Management)
- VP Marketing at Colors of Concordia (Part of Tour de l’ile)
- Graphic Designer at International Ethnic Associations Council
- Organizer at Spartan Race
|Huffington Post – http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tarek-riman/||Social Media Today
|· What Does Marketing Smell Like?
· How an Entrepreneur Can Market Like A Fortune 500
· We Are No Longer Marketing to Consumers
· 7 Things I Learned on Camino De Santiago
· Easy SEO Guide: How to Do A DIY Basic Site Audit Without Fancy Tools
· The Modern SEO Guide for Entrepreneurs
· Conducting A Site Migration Without Losing Rankings, Traffic or SEO.
· What Is Weighing You Down?
· 5 Things to Remember When Times Get Tough
· How to Capitalize on Your Company’s Off-Season
· 4 Free Tools to Audit Where Your Site Stands
· 3 Trend Measurement Tools Your Business Needs
· SEO in 2016 Has Evolved Beyond Simple Keywords
· 4 Things Entrepreneurs Need to Know About Digital Marketing
· 3 Common SEO Mistakes to Watch Out for As An Entrepreneur
|· How to Attract the Right Clients on LinkedIn [Infographic]
· Creating the Perfect Headline [Infographic]
· The Effect of Color on Conversion Rate [Infographic]
· The Easy SEO Guide to Auditing Your Own Site [Infographic]
· The Un-obsolete SEO Guide for Businesses and Entrepreneurs
|· What Can Marketers Learn from the Movie Industry?
· The Gap Between Marketing Spend and Impact
· Shift to the Right Social Media Marketing Gear in 2016
Other featured work on:
Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc.
A full service marketing agency.